At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Lead and drive the machinery surveillance and condition monitoring programs including vibration, ultrasonic, MCA, infrared, and oil analysis.
- Manage lubrication ultrasound and vibration routes.
- Perform machinery performance evaluations - pumps, compressors, gears, agitators, and cooling towers.
- Responsible for managing the steam/boiler reliability program for the plant including regular inspections.
- Responsibility for the fixed equipment reliability/mechanical integrity program for the plant.
- Provide machinery troubleshooting assistance and expertise.
- Ability to apply Root Cause Analysis methodology to machinery and process reliability.
- Ability to manage repair projects for machinery and components.
- Manage the PM program by writing and editing machinery PM’s as required.
- Track and report the utility usage for the plant.
- Manage the electronic workflow system and act as the CMMS administrator for the site.
- Demonstrated understanding of national and local codes, and standards. (i.e. API, ASME, ISO, MOC, GMP, ANSI, OSHA standards in relation to all areas of machinery inspection and repair).
- Knowledge in troubleshooting and repair of centrifugal & reciprocating compressors, agitators, motors, boilers, vacuum pumps, gears, mechanical seals & automated valves, pumps.
- Knowledge of establishing lubrication and vibration routes.