South Korea, Seoul-Mapo, Adhesive Technologies
Adhesive Sales Representative for Automotive Components
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Executes local sales plans in line with sub business strategy to maintain and develop existing and acquire new customers
- Develops and executes action plan for each customer based on customer roadmap
- Delivers sales and distribution targets in territory at defined accounts
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical or Mechanical engineering or equivalent is required
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience in Sales of Adhesive, Chemical, Automotive components
and/or related industry is required
- Experience and/or Knowledge in Surface Treatment or Cleaner & Lubricant is preferred
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office is preferred
- Good communication skills in Korean and English is preferred
- Driver's license is a requirement and is able to work countrywide (No limitations in work location)
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.