Belgium, Brussels, Henkel Consumer Brands
Internship in Marketing - Laundry & Home Care (m/f/x)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Discover International Brand Management and Trade Marketing in the exciting sector of FMCG
- Close collaboration with the Brand Manager in the fast-moving laundry & homecare environment
- Working on the marketing mix to give support to product launches
- Analysis and evaluation of the market data and competitor monitoring
- Maintaining strong contacts with other departments (Sales, Planning, Trade Marketing) and with our external partners (headquarter, PR agency, promotion and advertising agencies)
- Support the Brand Manager in (Digital) Media activities and Point of Sales activations
- Academic degree in business with a strong interest in Marketing and in the field of Fast Moving Consumer Goods
- Highly motivated and with a high sense of ownership and proactivity
- Strong analytical skills and sense for facts and figures
- Multitasking, flexible, customer-oriented
- Proficient user of MS Office Package
- Fluent in French or Dutch, plus excellent English skills
- Available to start in January 2023
- An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international FMCG business
- You’ll be part of an international intern community
- Fun and educational events organized for the international (BeNeLux) intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- A 6 months internship, with a possibility of extension
- An internship allowance that covers meals, housing and transport expenses
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.