At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The Capital Systems Engineering Manager will lead the supply chain investment project portfolio for the NA region.
- Design and execute complex projects that support the manufacturing strategic plan.
- Lead business case development and technology selection in partnership with production sites, while supporting implementation of manufacturing process improvements and related business systems.
- Scope will focus on upfront project design (initial concept/feasibility, justification), while playing a key role to deliver criteria including manufacturability, safety, technology standards, masterplan compliance, agility and maintenance – all while maintaining performance targets, schedule and budget.
- Lead processing/packaging/digital engineering work through funding, design & delivery phases (working with multi-functional teams & regional delivery engineering resources) to ensure executional excellence
- Regional Capital Systems lead for investment budgets, capex spending, & process owner for new requests to Beauty leadership
- Develop project management capability for N.A. engineering across multiple sites; creating materials, templates and skill matrices
- Collaborate with Global Beauty Engineering to drive rapid reapplication of best-in-class approaches, designs, & methodologies