At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Provide equal sales support to the SexyHair, STMNT, DevaCurl brands
- In conjunction with senior management develop and execute a plan for area of responsibility that aligns with overall company objectives
- Achieve/Exceed Sales KP
- Identify growth opportunities for brands within designated market
- Achieve quarterly KPI/target activities established by company to support positive sellout growth
- Plan and conduct regular sales and education meetings with distributor partners, sales consultants and management team
- Develop and maintain relationships with distributor partner team members
- Conduct field detailing, product knowledge sessions, create customized promotions and events for growth support across brands
- Execute successful store and street education events including Interactive Demos, In-Salon Classes, and Sales Meetings
- Manage time, resources, travel, and expense budget for overall territory
- Identify and target key accounts within given territory/develop strategic plan to gain their business.
- Plan, coordinate and/or conduct regular trainings (virtual or live) for key account staff members
- Key Account Visits within designated territory
- Work with Education Department in executing Regional Shows and distributor classes
- Work with multiple distributor customers: Store Staff including Region, District Store Managers and Store Associates, Street Teams including field sales and management teams, Co-workers to collectively grow sell out