At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Becoming a valuable member of a collaborative, skilled/experienced diverse Procurement team, with key focus on Transformation/advancing platforming project deliverables in view of Raw Materials standardization including impact from insourcing activities within North America for Professional Brands. In your newly build role as Purchasing Project Manager (PMO) for Transformation Projects your remit/responsibilities.
- Intense project work in various transformation projects including, but not limited to: Simplified Raw Materials, Supply Chain Production Footprint optimization
- Strong communication and facilitation skills / stakeholder management • Ensure the full potential of all Raw Material supply base can be identified and assessed with a clear focus on portfolio simplification & platforming on fewer, cost-competitive, and more sustainable sources
- Scouting of commodity and specialty markets in North America + contribute to LATAM market profiling for respective sourcing categories of highest projects priority, keeping the focus on portfolio feasibility
- Proactively & evergreen challenge the status-quo of cross-regional sourcing events; identify, conceptualize, and sell game changer ideas internally and assist full delivery with external suppliers and responsible category owners.
- Analyze, initiate, and drive together with responsible category managers saving initiatives based on an End-to-End Total Cost Ownership approach
- Enhanced usage of available and new digital tools to leverage internal & external data and derive the best purchasing decisions from it
- Close internal partnerships with valued stakeholder functions and across Purchasing Teams at multiple levels: peers and leadership
- Support as first contact person for global/regional topics related RM platforming building proper collaboration engagement in country/region/global
- Jointly enrich the transformation vision and keep engaging Purchasing teams along the journey
- Guarantee the full projects deliveries by best-in-class execution of strategies & action plans validated by Purchasing ONE! Global Supply Chain hubs and project steering committee members