At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Assistant with SQE supervisor and SQE manager to improve the product quality/customer satisfaction and committed to quality continue improvement；
- Coordinate with relative functions to handle the SCMS/ Off Spec. which were caused by raw materials or package quality issues；
- Leading the new package introduction and validation，support with the raw materials MOCs projects at site；
- Cooperate with relative functions to support with other things what were assigned by superior.
- Focus on a bulleted list of three to five primary responsibilities and duties of the position including the key relationships the stakeholder is required to develop or interact with, or whether responsible for team management.
- SCMS cases handling and corrective & preventive effectiveness verification；
- New package introduction and validation，new RMs and MOCs projects supporting；
- OSMI and NCMR handling & follow up；
- Supplier audit planning and implementation；
- Quality planning & improvement implementation
- CCDB projects initiation.
- Accountabilities (Time in %)
- SCMS coordination cooperate with relative departments/functions to dig out the root cause and implemented the correction & prevention 15%
- Corrective and preventive action validation 5%
- Preventive and corrective actions effectiveness check 5%
- RMs & PKG requirement collection & implementation，coordinate with relative functions and defined whether we can achieve or not，then feedback or explanation to customer 10%
- Lead & participate the new PKG introduction and validation； 20%
- Supporting with new RMs introduction and validation；； 10%
- Participating the process and product audit， participating the the PFMEA/CP revision once faced CCMS/critical off Spec and engineering/process/PKG/RMs changes 5%
- Cooperate with QA or sales to accept the customer site visit and audit 5%
- Initiate the SQE quality planning 5%
- Coordinate Material review Board and MOC 5%
- Initiate or implementation the continuous improvement Projects in PKG 5%
- Make the regular revise of PKG & RMs Spec once there are new version issued 10%