At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
You develop people with passion:
- You will lead a team of experienced application engineers based in France, Belgium & Netherlands, passionate about bringing expertise to our customers.
- You will coach and develop your team to unlock their full potential.
You act as an entrepreneur:
- You will be a pioneer in LOCTITE innovative products and solutions with your team, providing advice and support to our Customers, Distribution Partners and Sales Teams on their technical requirements via recommendation, troubleshooting and validation of products and applications.
- You will plan workload effectively in an environment that requires a high degree of flexibility to react to rapidly changing priorities.
You collaborate as part of strong team
- You will join our Western Europe Application Engineering Management Team to develop and implement best practices.
- You will build strong relationships with your customers and your colleagues to support easy collaboration and communication across internal and external stakeholders to accelerate the growth of Henkel.
You own your results:
- Your and your team’s expertise will enable you to provide expert training programs to our customers, sales, and distribution partners.
- By developing your expertise in our technologies, market segments and key customers, and with the support of a team of application engineers, you will ensure technical support and product recommendations are provided to our customers and where necessary, provide lab testing, validation and reporting.
Development, Well-Being & Benefits
- You will be provided with a wide range of personal and professional development opportunities, from on-the-job training to well established in-house development programs such as shadowing colleagues, ambition dialogues and appraisal programs.
- Flexible working with a hybrid approach to home/office working available.
Benefits to be entered based on role