At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Strategic business partner to and key member of the site leadership team. Leads and consults on all aspects of HR for the site, including performance management, talent acquisition, compensation, benefits, etc. Provide business knowledge, leadership, and direction to support plant objectives
- In partnership with Corporate Labor Relations, oversees the daily administration of the collective bargaining agreement, prepares for and participates in labor negotiations
- Coach and trains leaders and supervisors in effective leadership practices, including communication and employee relations. Develops and conducts union contract and positive employee relations training
- Responsible for employee relations, including investigating and dispositioning all grievances filed with the union; administers and interprets policy, procedure and practice
- In compliance with the collective bargaining agreement, manage the corrective action policy and procedure. Addresses employees' concerns or complaints. Conduct investigations as required
- Monitors the health of people systems at the site. Monitors and reports on people metrics for the site, including those related to the collective bargaining agreement. Identifies trends and develops data based action plans
- Maintains HR Management Systems, participating in annual audits, implementing Social Responsibility
- Ensure compliance with all local, state and federal legal requirements.