At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
After a personalized training, you will be integrated into the regional Sales Controlling department. You will be in close relation to local Sales & Marketing teams, you will participate actively in the operational and strategic management of the local Benelux business for Adhesives.
Your main missions will be:
- Sales budget management (in link with annual trade terms signed with retailers): forecasting, reviewing, analysing, and anticipating risks
- Monthly closing / Accruals vs Payments: reconciliation with Finance, communication with auditors
- Monthly reporting and improvement analysis of P&L (Sales, customer investments, Margin…)
- Supporting Sales & Marketing team, develop specific tools and analysis to drive business
- Continuous improvement of tools and process, performs transformational initiatives on sales support excellence
- Enforces sales support discipline through the monitoring of KPI achievement with growth targets and priorities