United States, Delaware, OH, Adhesive Technologies
Chemical Operator 3rd shift
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Prepare raw materials for addition to the mixer.
- Load raw materials into the mixer and process per detailed instructions.
- Prepare and package final product per process order instructions.
- Maintain a clean work area within a 5S framework.
- Follow all plant safety policies.
- Wear required PPE at all times while on the plant floor and during batch manufacture.
- Communicate well with coworkers and management.
- Complete all required paperwork in a legible and timely manner.
- Maintain proper identification and labeling of all chemicals during batch production.
- Follow proper waste disposal policies.
- Operate a forklift and other mechanical equipment.
- Manual lifting of 50 lb. bags for extended periods.
- High school diploma or GED
- Chemical handling experience preferred or minimum of 2 years related manufacturing experience
- Strong commitment to safety systems and OSHA required standards
- Flexibility to work overtime, extended shifts and/or other shifts on occasion
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular