At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
The Training Coordinator serves as a site-specific subject matter expert to facilitate functional and safety-based training. This individual is responsible for partnering with employees, managers, and leadership team to identify gaps, implement trainings and track progress.
- Partner with Production, Quality, Engineering and Safety to provide guidance and direction regarding training content, delivery, scheduling, and other logistics as needed.
- Provides guidance and coaching to department leaders to ensure execution of safety and functional training
- Serve as subject matter expert on all relevant training topics including execution, best practices, Management of Change, and integration of Salisbury training with existing Henkel Global Academy resources
- Develop training material, organize schedules, and provide logistical support for training and maintain training records
- Develop matrices and other KPI’s and present to leadership team and relevant stakeholders
- Update training to ensure policy, regulatory, legal and system changes are incorporated in training curricula.
- Create both digital and classroom-based training content and conduct training as required
- Maintain liaison with internal and external training agencies and advisory services