At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Leads the development and oversees execution of differentiated Shopper Marketing programs grounded in brand, consumer, shopper, and retailer insights o Develop strategy and execute custom retail marketing programs tied to overarching Henkel Laundry and Home Care action plan goals, with a focus on sustainability
- Support the launch of national innovation through insights-driven customer-specific shopper marketing programs
- Management of in-store tactics with retailer teams and agencies
- Analyzes results and recommends program changes to improve the effectiveness of Shopper Marketing campaigns
- Completes on-going analysis of retailer capabilities, competitive programs, and pertinent in-market trends across the industry
- Actively collaborates with Marketing, Sales, Sales Strategy and other functional leads to support program execution and identify opportunities for growth / build selling stories. o Manages annual shopper marketing budget with brand partners and sales team leads to maximize ROI
- Manages external relationships with creative agencies, shopper marketing agencies, retailer teams and merchandising partners
- Engages with agencies to lead agency briefing and creative development aligned with key brand messages
- Contributes in strategic partnership meetings with key customers to develop and manage annual shopper marketing calendar of programs
- Supports the acceleration of eCommerce growth through strategic customer plans tied to overarching Henkel focus areas
- Work with brand, sales and global teams to build winning consumer promotion strategy to convert consumers, this includes traditional coupon vehicles (FSI, dFSI) as well as digital omni vehicles
- Leverage external local and global agencies to deliver on eCommerce priorities (content management, digital media partnerships, etc)