EGY, Cairo, Global Business Solutions+
Supply Chain Data Analyst
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The goal of this position is to provide the data analysis expertise to the global Supply Chain Organization
- Use Case Ideation & Innovation, Business Problem Understanding
- Guide business key user‘s decisions, perform data preparation, & prototype analytical model along with the data engineers & data scientists
- Create & Maintain Power BI Reports for Analytics Use Cases as while acting as a digital enabler for self-service reporting
- Operate & maintain analytics use cases
- Bachelor's degree in Networks Engineering, Computer Science, Business informatics, or any relevant study
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience
- Fluent English speaker
- Proficient user of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork abilities
- Data Visualization (specifically Power BI) Mandatory Experience. Experience in agile methodologies/tools (SCRUM, DevOps, Azure DevOps, Jira, etc..)
- Experience in Python and SQL knowledge and Tableau is a plus
- Business acumen (supply Chain) and ability to work closely with non-technical teams. High confidence in verbal and written communication.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, and mindsets.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.