Germany, Düsseldorf, Laundry & Home Care
Senior Manager Global Net Revenue Management Methodologies - Henkel Consumer Brands (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Within the Global Customer Excellence team and the Net Revenue Management (NRM) stream, this role is responsible for leading the fact based NRM deployment and community upskilling through playbooks, methodologies and governance. It partners with key stakeholders to adjust methodologies and tools to optimize permanently the input/output effort to generate the best insights in the most efficient way
- Lead Analytical Methodologies principles per lever according to data availabilities and resources
- Able to apprehend data-driven insights (modelling, technology, databases) to challenge and optimize the total approach to NRM helping to drive overall sales and profit and accelerate the journey from insight to action
- Deploy Price Architecture, Mix Management, and Trade Management playbooks, guiding teams in defining Analytical & Optimization planning, NRM strategies and execution plans
- Develop, update together with the country coordinator the community upskilling/training
- Based on user listening and priority setting, define the gold-silver-bronze analytical principles
- Identify needs for new internal or external tools and partner in piloting optimized approaches
- Identify through external best practices the opportunities for optimization of tools & analytical principles
- Partner with experts (IT, Market Research, SSC) for defining the next level of data governance and insights generation
- Successfully completed university degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- Strong background in Revenue Management with multi-channel experience preferably in established FMCG companies
- In-depth understanding of various NRM analytics techniques (pack price curves, cross price elasticity, Net Revenue waterfall, promo ROI, cannibalization, NRM insights transformed into actions impact tracking, dashboards etc.)
- Ability to review complex data, pulling out key insights & translating into high-level executive summaries, storylines & concise practical plans for execution
- Be able to apprehend more complex modeling or AI technics to discuss with the next level experts; Excel advanced (Pivot, macros); Tableaux; Power BI
- Given the complexities of developing global data products, flexibility in assessing markets of all sizes and crafting solutions that are scalable and consistent with the input/output effort and resources at hand
- Be able to articulate a vision-roadmap to enable permanent optimization of the playbook and analytical methods and tools, integrating latest best practices from the industry and a service approach to categories/countries/functions at global scale
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate complex issues in an easy-to-understand way
- Proven leadership and people development skills
- Cross-functional collaboration experience and working in a matrix organization
- Demonstration of ability to influence Senior Leadership level without authority
- Accountability and responsibility
- Attend to details, multi-tasking and complex problem solving
- Proactiveness, curiosity and service orientation
- Fluent English language skills and international orientation
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.