At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Expectations Analyze and determine proper corrective action to resolve mechanical problems.
- Answer to equipment failures and troubleshooting as necessary.
- Perform scheduled and preventative mechanical work.
- Ensure effective tie-in meetings occur between shifts.
- Basic computer skills are required for effective communication and documentation, including using the company provided CMMS.
- Respond to emergency breakdown repairs.
- Perform assigned work orders.
- Prepare work requests for repairs and improvement efforts.
- Assist in developing, modifying and performing P.M.’s and parts requirements.
- Ensure required spare or replacement parts are requested for stock in the storeroom.
- Assume responsibilities for the technical conditions and downtime associated with plant operating departments.
- Collaborate with operating department personnel to identify work orders that need to be accomplished, and plan and execute those work orders.
- Responsible for acquiring and applying knowledge skills and proper mechanical techniques presented in technical training sessions.
- Assume the responsibility for the maintenance, PM’s and the facility upkeep.
- Perform equipment maintenance including grease/lube, monitoring, maintaining, replacing and installing plant equipment and direct work activities associated with preventative maintenance.
- Ensure that health and safety is the utmost importance to individual members