United States, Warren -HU, MI, Adhesive Technologies
Production Associate- Rotating Shifts
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Prepare raw materials for addition to mixer
- Load raw materials into the mixer and process per detailed instructions
- Prepare and package final product per process order instructions
- Maintain a clean work area (5s)
- Follow all plant safety policies
- Wear required PPE at all times
- Communicate well with co workers and management
- Maintain proper labeling and identification of all chemicals during batch production
- Manual lifting of 50 lbs bags for an extended period of time
- High school diploma or GED
- Chemical manufacturing experience preferred or minimum of 2 years related manufacturing experience
- Flexibility to work overtime, extended shifts and must be able to rotate shifts on a 6 month basis.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular