At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- As Head of Global Demand Planning and S&OP Process and Systems, you will join the Global Planning Center of Excellence and the Supply Chain team for Henkel Consumer Brands.
- You will shape the future of our Supply Chain Planning processes, system landscape, organizational setup, and ways of working.
- You will lead transformational projects related to Supply Chain Planning in Demand Planning, Demand Sensing, Long-Range Planning, S&OP and IBP, and operationalize process harmonization and system changes globally.
- You will develop and sustain a community of practice for Demand Planning, as well as learning paths and material to ensure robust onboarding and continuous learning of our organization and best practice sharing.
- You will closely connect with operational teams in regions/countries as well as other key stakeholders to understand requirements and translate those into system design considerations for future development (in collaboration with our Corporate and BU Digital Transformation Units).
- You will steer KPIs development and drive actions to towards high Planning performance with the regional and local operational teams to drive continuous improvements (e.g. maturity assessment, system adoption).
- You will develop and deliver top management presentations that lead to the right decisions, and act as a change agent in our journey towards Next Generation Planning.