At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
The Digital Automation Engineer will enhance the overall factory/plant's digital & automation capabilities and experiences. This is a highly innovative role that will shape the digital future of the factory, while contributing to the digital end-to-end supply chain strategy.
- Responsible for Development and implementation data-driven business models that require Automation/IoT components to improve the factory KPIs
- Design the connectivity concept for core assets that are required for the value creation (i.e., choose the right sensor, edge device, etc.)
- Understand the status of the factory, identify digital/automation opportunities, create a vision for the autonomous/digital future of the factory together with all stakeholders
- Play an active role in leading validation and verification processes and developing testing control systems (i.e., PLC, DCS & PID controllers)
- Responsible for communication & partnership with key counterparts in Henkel Dx, Americas Digital Operation team and external Software Development companies.