United States, LaGrange, GA, Adhesive Technologies
Quality Specialist 1 - 2nd Shift
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Coordinate activities to ensure customer requirements are met at all stages
- Analyze quality performance utilizing statistical and analytical tools and methods
- Verify conformance and productivity of quality engineering system through audits, surveys and conformance testing coordination Interact with manufacturing and engineering teams to optimize documentation related to internal and external specs
- Work with all quality techs in operation of QC functions on all shifts.
- Key member of internal audit group for the site.
- Perform a minimal of two internal audits for the site
- Be involved in production and quality issues on the production floor.
- Special projects as assigned.
- 3-5 years in a chemical or manufacturing environment
- 2–4-year degree in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry or any other related field preferred.
- Strong leadership and time management skills
- Ability to work alternate hours if needed
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Strong background with 5S, Lean and Continuous improvement methodologies
- Good communication skills and ability to lead and coordinate efforts between various groups and shifts
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular