Germany, Düsseldorf, Corporate Audit
Manager IT Audit (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Contribute to the completion of Corporate Audit’s Engagement Plan and lead complex audits under the supervision of the Lead IT Audit
- Perform all audits and advisory engagements in a professional & cooperative manner, and in full adherence to the internal audit standards (i.e. IIA, DIIR)
- Identify risks and propose improvement potential for Henkel’s business processes, IT governance and internal control processes
- Build positive relationships with auditees and create collaborative team spirit throughout the audit
- Conduct interviews, control tests and data analyses for the assigned topics
- Translate identified gaps into concise findings and compile high-quality audit reports and working papers
- Support internal improvement and digitalization initiatives, including Continuous Auditing
- University degree in Business Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration with an IT affinity, or related fields
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in a multinational environment (e.g. external auditing firm, internal audit, internal controls, information security or IT risk management)
- Holding one or more industry-accepted certifications (e.g. CISA, CISM or CISSP) and the aspiration to further learn and develop
- Solid experience in relevant IT risk areas (e.g. Cybersecurity, Service Continuity Management, Software Development) and diverse knowledge of IT solutions and infrastructures (e.g. cloud computing, OT/ICS environments, SAP etc.)
- Proficiency in IT Governance, Risk and Compliance frameworks (e.g. COBIT, ITIL, ISO 27001, NIST Cybersecurity Framework)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Outstanding analytical skills, distinct process curiosity and attention to detail
- Strong presence and assertiveness with high ability to constructively manage conflicts
- Self-driven with the ability to work independently as well as in teams
- International mindset and readiness to work in international teams/settings
- Ability to travel up to 30%, including international travel
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.