Germany, Hamburg, Henkel Consumer Brands
Internship International Digital Marketing
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Support digital team in the roll-out, implementation and updating of social media activities, digital campaigns and further digital marketing measures
- Plan and implement social media content and campaigns in direct coordination with agencies and other service providers independentl
- Assist with the planning and development of digital activities
- Steer digital teams in more than 30 regions and countries and provide support for the implementation of digital marketing projects
- Work within a connected and approachable international digital marketing team, catering for various professional brands
- Student with focus on digital/online marketing, media/communication studies or business studies
- First experiences in the field of digital marketing, particularly with social media, websites and/or mobile apps are of advantage
- Fluent English language skills are required
- Good knowledge of MS Office Applications, e.g. Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Analytical skills, reliability and good self-organization to handle projects independently
- High interest in the professional beauty and haircare industry and passion for digital marketing and FMCG products
- Availability as of April 2023 in Hamburg
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.