Netherlands, Amsterdam, Purchasing
Internship in Data Analytics & Digital Sustainability (m/f/x)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Be part of the digitalization team in purchasing and be actively involved in the screening of future digital solutions / startup collaborations and their global roll-out
- Manage your own projects to shape the future of the global purchasing processes at Henkel
- Work in a motivated international team in a dynamic environment and interact with global stakeholders, including purchasing, IT and the global business solutions
- Bring your ideas, join our team and be part of the digitalization in Henkel
- Bachelor/Master student in business related field (purchasing, business administration, IT management, supply chain management, or related studies)
- First experience in one or more of the following areas: data analytics, data structures, data modelling, data governance, project management and/or purchasing
- Excellent English skills (written, oral), knowledge in other languages is a plus
- Firm experience with MS-Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint, PowerBI would be of advantage
- Exceptional analytical and communication skills, strong IT/digital affinity and as well as process-oriented and long-term solution mindset
- Proactive, structured, determined, with a can-do attitude and able to work independently
- Open-minded team player in an agile working environment
- Programming skills would be of advantage (Python, SQL, VBA)
- Available from February/March 2023
- An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international FMCG business
- You’ll be part of an international intern community
- Fun and educational events organized for the international (BeNeLux) intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- A competitive internship allowance (1000 EUR Gross)
- Continuous learning in a digital way via LinkedIn Learning and the Henkel learning hub
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.