Belgium, Drogenbos, Adhesive Technologies
Internship in Engineering - Production - Adhesive Technologies (m/f/x)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Daily follow-up of the production planning with operation, supply chain, R&D
- Follow-up of production quality issues and implementation of corrective actions accordingly
- Update of production recipes in collaboration with R&D and implementation in our process control system
- Follow-up of production of new product (including process safety check)
- Join and get support from an experienced team, with a multidisciplinary mindset (production, R&D, quality, Engineering)
- Gain valuable work experience within a multinational context
- Bachelor's or Master's degree students or recent graduates in Chemical Engineering or similar
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid knowledge of the Microsoft Office package
- Fluent in French or Dutch, with at least a basic knowledge of English
- Available for 1 year as from July 2023
- An exciting and educational full-time opportunity in an international FMCG organization
- The possibility to support on concrete and business-relevant projects in the production site
- An attractive internship allowance that covers meals, transport and housing expenses
- A relocation bonus if you come from outside of Belgium
- 20 days of paid holidays
- Monthly events and activities organized for the local & international intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- Continuous learning & development opportunities via the Henkel Learning Hub
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.