At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Analyze Henkel's sustainability development on a global level
- Be the key accountant of Henkel’s sustainability efficiency and footprint development in line with Corporate Strategy
- Initiate safety, health and environmental data reporting for all Henkel sites worldwide within stakeholder dialogs and ratings
- Propose reports with insights up to on-demand, but not limited to, evaluations to board members, the Sustainability Council, ONE!GSC ExCom, Henkel presidents and other executives
- Account sustainability data of all Henkel locations worldwide and be the key contact regarding environmental data accounting
- Initiate Greenhouse Gas Protocol requirements and propose development of Henkel-internal processes and systems accordingly
- Source sustainability data for both internal and external needs according to the Global Reporting Initiative and close alignment to its development
- Develop new, and improve existing group-wide requirements in the area of safety, health and environment (SHE)