At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- As business partner contribute to overall success of Yantai AO organization by effectively managing all financial tasks. This position is required to delivery complete and accurate financial results on timely basis, drive planning, forecast, budget achievement by close collaboration with business team, on top of that this role is expected to proactively oversee the financial operations and to provide frequent in-depth financial insights and advice to site AO management team. This position should assure strict adherence to financial and internal control regulations.
- Manager / coordinate operation / supply chain financial performance, position annual budget, forecast and analysis report.
- Tracking KPIs and provide in-depth analysis, give suggestion to the area to be improved.
- Drive business, proactively communicate stakeholder to take best informed decisions.
- Provide independent & objective information to ensure a systematic control and strictly monitoring of planned activities.
- Ensure compliance / governance is correctly applied of internal and external guideline regarding Fin statement.
- Spread finance knowledge and consciousness across the plant.
- Drive continuous improvement in cost control relevant concept / process / tools.
- Long term and short team CAPEX project financial feasibility study, as well as execution monitoring.
- Team lead, work as role model to drive agility, resilience and digitalization.
- Accountabilities (Time in %)
- Manage operation and supply chain financial performance with AO team together 40%
- Monthly closing and in-depth analysis management report 20%
- Drives ongoing and strategizes new projects and initiatives 20%
- Planning, Budgeting, Forecasting 10%
- Other ad-hoc challenge tasks 10%