At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Lead and manage 1 to 2 Six Sigma Black Belt projects per year to drive reduction in defects, cost and working capital.
- Support the organisation’s implementation of Lean practices and the Henkel Production System (HPS) by delivering training and providing technical advice, so that plant costs, productivity and reliability are continually improved.
- Train other employees in Six Sigma practices, and coach Green Belts throughout their projects to ensure diligent and consistent application of six sigma methodologies.
- Facilitate the development of a Lean culture within Operations and Supply Chain
- Identify improvement opportunities within Operations, Supply Chain, and the Business and provide input on potential projects so that a continual improvement project pipeline is maintained and effectively implemented
- Lead and implement key capital projects to support business growth and facility improvement.
- Lead the selection and engagement of contractors for the provision of maintenance, engineering, technical design, and construction services.
- Provide engineering and technical input (scoping, design, analysis, time and cost estimates, risk assessment) for introduction of new production processes and facility improvements.