PHL, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
Source-to-Pay Specialist (Supplier Lifecycle and Performance)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Ensure all compliance requirements are submitted and answered by suppliers
- Monitor progress of supplier onboarding and follow up with approvers, suppliers, and requestors for all pending actions
- Perform Continuous Improvement tasks that will improve overall process
- Participate in stakeholder and Global Process Owner (GPO) calls and support global projects clean up and hyper care; Perform ad-hoc related tasks
- Graduate of Bachelor's Degree in any field; Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Preferably with at least one (1) year of relevant work experience in Purchasing or Supply chain from a multinational or shared service environment
- Knowledge in MS Office Suites (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) is required; Skills in SAP (P03 and Ariba), Macro and VBA is highly preferred
- Proficient English communication and project management skills, Must be a critical thinker and have experience in online digital research
- Amenable to work on a mid-shift schedule (2:00 PM to 11:00 PM PHT)
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.