At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- This role will function as an important lead resource on occupational health, industrial hygiene and medical topics in the NA Regional organization across the Businesses and Functions.
- The role will develop and continuously improve these topics with regional standards, program, tools, training and work processes in compliance with all related national laws / regulations and Corporate standards/policies;
- Develop strategy for guidance and coordination to Regional Sites as needed for Pandemic preparation, Global Health Promotions and other topics to ensure consistent delivery of quality care and employee engagement.
- Effectively coordinate and lead multi-functional teams to develop and roll out regional innovative programs
- Professionally representing occupational health and wellbeing, engaging with regional leadership
- Maintain expertise in Occupational Health and involvement in external networks and meetings
- Consult and closely collaborate with senior management, other departments, functions like safety, security, legal, HR and external partners and providers.
- Medical school graduate preferred or master's degree in a health-related field such as health administration or public health
- 7+ years of experience in occupational health and general or internal medicine or public health;
- Corporate work experience desirable;
- Self-starter; a pioneer; highly resilient; prepared to travel and work in different time zones;
- Country and site visits required as part of a dynamic management delivery;
- Personal and detailed engagement required in networking with other functions and Business Units
The salary for this role is $120,000.00 - $160,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.