At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Executes tasks relating to administrative support with minimal supervision in line with existing policies and guidelines
- Manages leadership's calendar and paperwork, ensures timeliness and completeness
- Makes business travel arrangements, prepares travel expenses for leadership and/or team members
- Provide financial support on a department/project level, handling POs, requisitions, and invoices
- Manage and support internal communications Deliver best in class chief of staff support & outside-in perspectives
- Close internal partnerships with valued stakeholder functions and across Purchasing teams at multiple levels
- Support special project deliveries by best in class execution of strategies & action plans validated by Purchasing leadership
- Help prepare and format presentations for executive level meetings utilizing PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Manage internal and external meeting logistics & coordination including arranging facilities, caterers, sending information and/or invitations
- Inspire trust of all stakeholders and ensures highest level of confidentiality
- Enhanced usage of available and new digital tools/processes to leverage internal data and derive the best decisions from it
- Strong communication and facilitation skills (presentation and written) / C -level stakeholder management
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The environment is fast-paced and the person in this role will need to be proactive, hardworking, highly organized, and an independent critical thinker
- High proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel & Word Effective project management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills Ability to collaborate effectively with other functional groups
- Minimum 5+ years experience in fast moving industry and/or related field
- Bachelor’s degree required
- This role is based in Rocky Hill CT, hybrid work arrangement an option with a minimum of 3 days a week in the office
The annualized salary range for this role is $55,000.00–$70,000.00 This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.