At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Shape, drive and elevate Strategic Purchasing Projects across all Categories (Bottle, Injection, Flexibles, Labels, Cans, Tubes, Corrugated and Printed Paper) globally, primarily focusing on Supplier Relationship Management for Top Packaging Suppliers, Packaging platforming, Feedstock Market Risk Management, and Sustainability in Purchasing program.
- Build relationships and create trust through communication and collaboration with internal and external stakeholders to improve processes by sharing, aligning, and monitoring projects ambition and implementation progress with Global Packs Category Team Leads.
- Responsible for KPI creation, creating mechanism and standards to ensure consistence in communication as well as gate keeper for key procurement targets: productivity and cost of goods improvement, supply resilience and contractual commitment, supplier innovation and co-development, and sustainability.
- Benchmark Internally but also externally Global Sourcing Approach and tool best practices.
- Help evaluate and operationalize digitalization in Procurement to meet Henkel’s needs.