At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Monitors the electrical preventive and corrective maintenance and overhauling work activities to ensure safe and efficient application of procedures and implementation of optimal electrical maintenance
- Ensures that all documentation is completed in maintenance management system correctly such as the Log, outlining the fault, method of repair and the time, labor and materials used in order to support timely availability of information
- Manages the timely response to all emergency breakdowns and provide prompt corrective action to ensure plant availability, thereby minimizing downtime and possibility of liquidity damages
- Develops and promotes a condition based preventive maintenance culture on day to day basis by conducting troubleshooting and root cause analysis, breakdown analysis and finding solutions to reduce reactive maintenance
- Ensures compliance with performance standards and maintenance requirements
- Performs routine checks on work undertaken by technicians to ensure the required levels of quality are being met and within agreed budget forecasts
- Actively engages with the site execution teams to ensure the participation in corporate behavioral safety
Provides recommendations for critical spares and optimize asset inventory