At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- You are responsible for adhesive, sealants and complementary product recommendations, customized products applications, new product demonstrations and troubleshooting for customers
- You will prepare and execute technical visits such as meetings, audits, demonstrations of new products at customer sites (within Europe/EIMEA and occasionally globally)
- You will work with application equipment to provide solutions to enhance customer adhesive related processes, cooperation and exchange with machine manufacturers, line builders and suppliers are part of the job
- You will coordinate and supervise laboratory work for samples coming from customers with following reporting of technical results
- You will contribute to the strategic cluster strategy by providing inputs on new trends for product performance, challenges at customers and changing regulatory requirements
- You are responsible for the delivery of technical trainings or webinars to field staff and customers
- You will give input to product development and customer projects, create project plans, contribute to prototype-testing and support the team in achieving project goals within specified timeframes
- You will directly communicate with sales, marketing, PD, Innovation, members of Application Engineering teams or project team members