PHL, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
Web Marketing Analyst
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Setting up, maintaining, and managing tracking of websites in Google Analytics (GA)
- Monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot the site's presence in Google Search Console (GSC)
- Setting up tags (pixels, events, etc.,) in Google Tag Manager (GTM)
- Take charge of all user management in GA, GSC, and GTM
- Perform regular reporting on a scheduled or ad-hoc basis
- Active support in business enhancement on different related topics such as Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Provide insights and recommendations to stakeholders
- Graduate of Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Science, Information Technology, or any related course
- Minimum of three (3) years working experience with digital data analysis and reporting, preferably in FMCG, or tech industries
- Experience in using Web Analytics Tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Sprinklr, Search Console) is required
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in MS Tools (PowerPoint, Excel, Power BI, Power Pivot, Power Query) is required
- Has the willingness to grow into new projects and roles inside the team; High ambitions and proactivity for personal development
- Excellent command of the English language for both written and verbal communication; Must have strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Amenable to work on a mid-shift schedule (3:00 PM - 12:00 AM)
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.