United States, Culver City, CA, Henkel Consumer Brands
3 PL Logistics Manager - Beauty Care
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The Third-Party Logistics (3PL) manager ensures that proper procedures and processes are followed in order to satisfy our customer orders by our 3PL warehouse.
- Incumbent will function as the liaison between the 3PL warehouse and management.
- The Third-Party Logistics (3PL) manager will oversee and benchmark partner performance and recommend corrective action if required.
- Incumbent be responsible for the tendering & tracking of transportation service to ensure on-time delivery to our customers.
- 5+ years of warehouse & transportation management experience.
- Solid understanding of warehouse management & transportation procedures.
- Proficient knowledge of inventory and inventory controls.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with a WMS and SAP desired.
he salary for this role is $80,000.00 - $100,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in California. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular