At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The network supply planning manager role is responsible for driving and continuously developing best in class supply planning operations, leading supply planning digitalization transformation, and collabrating with other functions in GCN Supply Chain team to deliver agile supply chain solution to support company's growth and development.
- Follow up global STI. Including, NES , Inv%, L16, ECSL.
- Supply planning projects completion %.
- Other projects to support GCN end to end process improvements
- Content of Accountabilities 职责内容 Spent time % 时间占比
- Take initiatives in operation excellence and process optimizations to create higher value for supply chain, and drive best practice sharing and coach colleagues wherever necessary.
- Lead Supply Planning end to end process optimization, standardization and efficiency improvements.
- Lead projects for continous improvements, and drive chagnes in supply planning organization, and be able to deliver concrete result. 30%
- Lead supply planning team to deliver outstanding performance.
- Conduct KPI performance management, including inventory management and OSMI management. Identify gap and risks during daily operations, cascade down improvment plans, and support supply planning team to fulfill monhtly target achievement.
- Conduct analysis in finish goods planning, raw material planning and procurement execution, deep dive in opportunities to reduce waste, set up reasonalbe planning strategy to drive consistent and accurate execution.
- Monitor end to end planning progress, utilize alter index for example, invnetory days, covering, aging, safety stock level, service level, and cost, to trigger risk avoidence process in supply planning team. 30%
- Manage daily execution of supply planning, raw material planning and raw material POs to ensure production adherience, order fulfillment, and proper inventory level.
- Lead team to complete daily execution, and monthly planning cycle including supply review and S&OP
- Coordinate with manufacturing site on daily production scheduling
- Coordinate with purchasing team on raw material OTIF
- Work with business to fulfill sales forecast and customer order
- Set up proper inventory strategy to ensure service level and healthy turn over rate 20%
- Other qualifications:
- Agile, quick learner, open minded and has certain level of strategic thinking.
- Positive and can do attitude, proven cases in supply planning performance improvements, driving projects, and process Kaizen.
- Problem solving and data analysis : Strong data analysis, use data and facts to identify problem, then be able to find out root cause and resolve problem.
- Communication and influencing, be able to work with cross functions and drive changes in virtual teams (no direct reporting line teams ). 20%