Germany, Hamburg, Henkel Consumer Brands
Internship International Marketing - Hair Care
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Become a member of the global marketing team for Schwarzkopf Professional Hair Care
- Assist with the development and execution of global marketing strategies for worldwide known brands
- Lead specific project with internal and external stakeholders
- Communicate and collaborate with other departments and external partners
- Support the creation of social media content and strategy, incl. shooting preparation
- Participate in the product development process from start to finish
- Conduct research on product performance, competitor analysis and market trends
- Gain in-depth knowledge of the hair and cosmetics industry
- Work within a highly diverse and international team
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of business-related studies
- First successful experience in marketing in a related business, international experience is highly appreciated
- Fluency in English language is required
- Firm knowledge of MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong communication, analytical and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Beauty enthusiast with a creative mindset, curious about beauty trends and innovation
- Self-motivated team player with high level of independence and ownership
- Availability as of 15th May 2023 for 6 months
We offer you an attractive salary between €800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the
desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.