At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Develop an overall vision and strategy for upstream Packs material sourcing for Henkel Consumer Brands across all relevant Packaging categories: plastic, paper, and metal
- Define, shape, and drive the global strategic agenda of upstream sourcing with Global Category Team Leads Packaging
- Responsible for developing insight / knowledge on upstream supplier base, capacity, and development as well as sustainability initiatives and the impact on the total value chain, the industry and the supply base (per region).
- Drive our sustainability agenda to achieve our 2025 targets to be 100% recyclable or reusable, reduce the use of fossil plastics by 50%, and create zero waste
- Build relationships and create trust through communication and collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Lead team to achieve superior, measurable, and sustainable results through day-to-day leadership and development / coaching of global and regional team members.