China, Shanghai-Zhangjiang, Adhesive Technologies
WBA chemist hiring
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Be a part of Henkel Adhesive Technologies Lifestyle BU and shape the more sustainable and innovative tomorrow with us. We Adhesive Technologies Innovation aim to transform our organization and innovation culture and upskill our people to transform Megatrends into innovation.
- You enable future trends with a global team and exchange with senior management. Also enjoy a steep learning curve, increase your visibility, and grow your personality.
- You make an impact by acting as an entrepreneur, owning your results, and letting us see how you shine, working on projects to improve existing products for the market or customers, or also coming up with your ideas.
- You like to act entrepreneurial, are passionate about what you are doing, and work cooperatively and responsibly
- If you already have experience on Water-based adhesive and coating, or highly interested in future trends like Sustainability and innovation. this would be of advantage to contribute to your team’s success
- Working with all kinds of digital tools supporting the innovation process's efficiency,
- We communicate in English and trust that fluent English language skills are something you already have.
- Starting point of your career journey is the Inspiration Center Shanghai, Still, we would assume that – given the opportunity – you would also be willing to take part in international experience on other sites of Henkel around the globe.
- Being a graduate with a master’s or PhD who has completed studies in science-related studies, e. g. in chemistry, polymer, materials, or alike would help you to onboard.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.