At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- As Regional Product Manager APAC with primary focus on managing product life cycle, improving supply security and driving cost optimization to support SBUs to drive their business ambitions and strategic targets, as well as enabling regional product portfolio strategy implementation via driving and ensuring product profitability, availability and compliance by collaborating with marketing, supply chain, operations, product development, purchasing, third party manufacturing and product safety & regulations.
- Accountabilities (Time in %)
- Portfolio & Profitability Steering: Monitor portfolio composition and evaluate quality & performance of respective technologies in the region. Proactively drive portfolio optimization in terms of Cost of Goods (COGS), lifecycle management incl. product compliance. Regularly & closely collaborate with Operation & Supply Chain on service level improvements. 30%
- Cost of Goods: Identify, drive, implement initiatives, monitor progress and arrange for monthly review with key stakeholders. Monitor development of material cost (L12) and key raw materials (feedstock) 10%
- Lifecycle Management: Analyze portfolio & identify inefficient IDHs, implementation of phase-out/replacement in close collaboration with key Operation & Supply Chain functions, e.g. Supply Planning and Customer Service. 10%
- Localization: Evaluate opportunities for localization by leveraging existing capacity/capabilities a/o prepare business case for additional capacities; work with global technology managers, Operation & Supply Chain and purchasing on project execution 20%
- Shortage Management: Represent and be go to person for business in task force, evaluate business criticality and prioritize production & open orders, facilitate internal & external communication 10%
- Supply Risk: Work proactively with Purchasing and Operation & Supply Chain on identifying critical raw materials/semi-finished goods and drive projects for dual sourcing or other mitigation actions (e.g., stocks, lead time optimization, ect.) 10%
- Managment of Change (MoC): Provide business case for MOCs if APAC is producing region to Product Development (PD), act as go to person for business 10%