At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Support all project phases including preliminary study, project set-up, investment request, scheduling, execution, control, commissioning, closure and lesson learn tracking
- Actively work in constant contact with our technical supplier pool to define scope of supply and to release technical specifications
- Release and update of process flows and P&ID to reflect as-built installation
- Supervision of field installation of equipment ensuring compliance with design documents
- Organization of equipment folders and coordination with the plant site maintenance group to ensure smooth flow of equipment information
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, Safety, Health and Environment regulations, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
- Actively contribute with know-how exchange within the European Engineering Network