United States, Mentor, OH, Adhesive Technologies
Mixing Operator 3rd Shift
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Safely, Consistently, & Efficiently manufacture the required products that meet QA specifications.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), and Work Order (WO) for the batch.
- Execution of minor equipment troubleshooting/repair and regularly scheduled operator maintenance.
- Understanding of the Continuous Improvement (CI) programs and related tools along with the Support and integration of the CI program in areas of responsibility.
- Execution of duties in accordance with Henkel’s Safety Health and Environmental (SHE) standards and practices.
- Stoppage of production / immediate notification to a Lead, Supervisor or Manager due to concerns regarding safety, quality of product, equipment damage, etc.
- Compliant with Henkel’s Vision and Values.
- High school graduate or GED
- Personnel Protective Equipment (PPE) must be worn at all times. Including a respirator on some mixing equipment.
- Must be able to drive a Powered Industrial Truck (PIT) i.e. Forklift. Able to lift to 60 pounds repetitively and up to 70 pounds on an occasional basis.
- Able to work in a variety of weather conditions while wearing a full fire suit where applicable
- Compliance with supervisory direction including special project work.
- Immediate correction of safety hazards.
- Must be dependable, punctual and operate with a sense of urgency.
- Maintains a professional and team-player attitude.
The salary for this role is $23/hour. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular