PHL, Makati, no
Henkel Internship Program
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Explore our exciting internship roles in Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, Supply Chain / Procurement, Marketing and Sales, Graphic Design, Project Management and Communications, Quality Management and Continuous Improvement
- Initiate, implement, and collaborate on projects/initiatives that allow you to make a real impact and collaborate with diverse Henkel colleagues worldwide
- Leverage on countless learning opportunities, networking possibilities, and future-shaping career experiences
- Must be an Undergraduate Student enrolled in College / University in a required Practicum Course; Can render at least three hundred (300) hours for internship
- Should be able to provide a signed Memorandum of Agreement, Endorsement Letter, and Medical Certificate
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office required (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint); Skills in SAP and Adobe Creative Cloud/ design software is highly preferred
- Proficient in both oral and written English communication skills; With research and project management skills, ability to analyze and present data, and collaborate effectively with other colleagues
- Must be able to report on-site in Ayala Avenue, Makati
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.