United States, Rocky Hill, CT, United States, Bridgewater, NJ, United States, Salisbury, NC, Adhesive Technologies
Project Manager Adhesives Operations NA
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Create and maintain a Project structure within the networks of plants to align and enable attainment of Henkel financial and strategic goals
- Identify and drive projects, tasks and actions sufficient to achieve goals; identify constraints and work within the organization to address and remove obstacles to success
- Serve as the point-of-contact for project related information, organize and chair steering committee meetings and manage the information/slide packets
- Perform data and project Quality control to ensure standards and expectations are met
- Take on additional challenges/ projects as assigned, including assisting on potential crisis situations
- Decipher project complexities to identify future potential hurdles and work in a proactive manner to adjust goals and actions to ensure success
- Coordinate the definition of tasks, responsibilities & decision bodies and conduct regular review and status update meetings
- Bachelor Degree in Project Mgt, Operations Mgt or related field
- 5+ years experience with operational project management
- Entreprenuerial and strategic mindset
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint and Proj Mgt skills
- Proven problem solving capabilities
- Clear written and verbal communication
The salary for this role is $115000.00 - $135000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular