At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- In cooperation with the Head of Marketing JOICO EMEA develop a marketing strategy (channels/ pricing/promotional approach)
- Develop and implement marketing plans, projects and promotional activities, monitor their success and report results
- Act as the EMEA color expert partner for our US based new product development team and guide European color testing
- Manage product launches (complete process from accompanying the development phase to the launch to internal and external audiences)
- Be responsible for the product portfolio management in EMEA (i.e. forecasting, pricing, master data creation and management, regulatory compliance)
- Lead & manage all initiatives related to support material generation (collaterals and professional tools)
- Maintain a close relationship with Education colleagues to support with developing color trainings (online/offline) and other initiatives targeting stylists and local Education Managers
- As regards communication activities (i.e. advertising / PR/ social media activities and websites) give input and closely cooperate with the EMEA Communications team
- Sustain a good relationship with key clients through regular visits or contact
- Provide an annual Marketing budget proposal and monitor spend within approved budget frames throughout the year
- Ensure brand consistency in materials and address misuse when necessary
- Conduct market research (current and future needs, competition, own market position), monitor developments in the market (trends) and industry best practices