United States, Indianapolis, IN, Henkel Consumer Brands
Distributions Operations Supervisor
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Lead and motivate a group of associates responsible for an operational area within the Distribution Center.
- Ability to motivate others with strong conflict management and problem-solving skills.
- Develop a team of cross trained associates to meet customer and facility requirements; safety, quality, productivity, inventory accuracy, and on time performance.
- Experience with performance metrics and process improvement.
- Identify and implement productivity, quality, and safety project.
- Utilize standard work processes and make improvements.
- Measure performance and provide feedback.
- Experience with the staffing lifecycle to include; interviewing, hiring, performance management, promotions and termination.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgement in stressful situations.
- Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 3 to 7 years of experience in large multi brand distribution center
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, experience with WMS (Korber High Jump a plus), and excellent email communication skills.
- Trained in ecommerce fulfillment and experience fulfilling shipment to Amazon.
- Detail oriented, organized, and demonstrated ability to follow-up on assigned tasks to bring to resolution.
- Good verbal and written skills to communicate with associates at all levels of the organization.
The salary for this role is $60,000.00 - $70,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular