United States, Rocky Hill, CT, United States, Stamford, CT, United States, Cambridge, MA, United States, Seabrook, NH, United States, Providence, RI, United States, Boston, MA, Adhesive Technologies
Account Manager, Pressure Sensitive Adhesive - Tapes & Labels
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The Sales Professional will manage existing Henkel business of $20-25 Million and grow territory sales by promoting Henkel’s Pressure Sensitive Adhesive products and services to the current customer base as well as potential customers in the Tapes & Labels, Medical & Graphics Market Segments.
- Geographic sales territory covers the New England region. Some overnight travel will be required 30%.
- Implement territory management and growth plans that are commensurate with the overall strategic directives of the business. Develop strategies to support the profitable growth of Henkel's product lines in the territory. Coordination and execution aligned with Key Account Manager, where applicable.
- Have/Develop knowledge of the market and on the major applications & technologies that are typically found in the assigned market areas. Work to establish a complete target list, documenting growth potential by application and location.
- Impact at high levels of the customer organization with the ability to sell to Top Management.
- Expertise in value selling and quantification process.
- Recognize competitive forces and prepare sales strategies to offset them.
- Become competent with and utilize Henkel's Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools to manage the sales and customer management processes. Effectively communicate progress and needs to the management team.
- BA/BS Degree or similar discipline required.
- 5+ years of experience in Industrial/Technical sales.
- Pressure sensitive adhesives, tapes and/or labels experience preferred.
- Exhibited knowledge of products and applications including product chemistries (solvent, water-based, hot melt, and UV), manufacturing, and equipment a plus.
- Ability to set and meet specific and measurable goals and objectives.
- Proven experience creating and maintaining accounts based on excellent customer relationships.
- Excellent planning, organization, customer focus, results, and relationship building skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and on an individual level.
- High level of Business acumen.
- Strong negotiation skills.
The salary for this role is $87,500.00 - $124,700.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular