Slovakia, Bratislava, Global Business Solutions+
Data Analyst Marketing & Sales For CEE Region
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Responsibility for the independent maintenance of your own reporting portfolio, based on the requirements from the regional or local Marketing and Sales teams
- Active participation on assigned projects (e.g., set up of a new reports, re-work of existing reports).
- Preparation of ad hoc data analysis requested by stakeholders
- Accountable for quality of the reports, data and analysis, as well as on-time delivery of the reports
- Involvement in process harmonization, optimization, and simplification within own scope
- Administrative support of Marketing & Sales department
- Active level of English language (spoken and written) is a must - communication with stakeholders on daily basis
- University or College education
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge - Advanced conditional formatting, VLOOKUP, Pivot tables
- Organized person with analytical thinking and strong attention to detail
- Pro-client approach, high level of proactivity and goal orientation
- Previous work experience in the similar field is advantage
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- 13th salary
- Performance-based bonus up to 110%
- Financial bonus for referring a suitable candidate from 500 to 1000 EUR gross
- Meal contribution also during days off
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Henkel Shop
- Henkel Kindergarten
- Life Insurance
- Health care package
- Relocation bonus
- 5 Sick days per year
- Home Office possibility
- Extra paid days off for special life events
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Minimum salary: 1 300 EUR gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview.)
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.