At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
Adhesive Technologies #Innovation Impact program is an 18-month rotational program that provides you with a permanent contract from day one and offers invaluable experiences in various business areas. You will have the chance to make informed decisions about your career path while receiving mentoring, career planning guidance, and the opportunity to build a network of mentors, stakeholders, and rotational managers who can offer valuable advice and guidance. The program is based at the Henkel Inspiration Center in Dusseldorf, Germany, and we are committed to supporting our trainees every step of the way - even after the program ends. We will help you transition seamlessly into your long-term role within our company and may even offer you the chance to start your career on one of our international sites worldwide.
- Be a game changer at Henkel Adhesive Technologies and help create a more sustainable and innovative tomorrow with us.
- As a part of the product development team, you will play a crucial role in creating adhesives, sealants, and coatings to meet the specific needs of our diverse markets and customers.
- You will work on lab-focused tasks, including conducting experiments on a small scale to evaluate the properties of new formulations, creating innovative methodologies to comprehend and analyze adhesives, and utilizing ALBERT, our innovative digital data platform, to gather and assess analytical data.
- In addition to product development, you will also devise potential technologies that cater to cutting-edge applications for future market requirements, such as automation and digitalization.
- You will take responsibility for innovative projects in your respective rotation chapter, working on all lab-, customer-, and business-related tasks.
- As part of an international team, you will exchange ideas with senior management, enabling future trends and contributing to a more sustainable and innovative tomorrow.
- You can craft your career by making an impact as an intrapreneur, owning your results, and showcasing your strengths within our company.
- You will work closely with customers to understand their needs and provide new solutions for the market.