At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Planning of finished goods and raw materials to maintain optimum inventory levels that support customer demand on time.
- Support the supply chain team through cross-training in related areas such as scheduling and consignment.
- Enables Continuous Improvement and best practices.
- Manages critical products through cross-functional communication and escalation.
- Works closely with sales, warehouses, and logistics to proactively reduce supply risk.
- Purchase Order (PO) maintenance to ensure proper dating and review of late POs.
- Provide clear and professional communication with suppliers on PO expectations. This includes order submissions, delivery expectations, required delivery date changes, or cancelation of orders.
- Keep master data (lead time, safety stock, MOQ information, planner notes) up to date for all products in SAP.
- Review the Quality of Inventory top 20 items monthly and make recommendations to reduce > 180 days of inventory.
- Monitor and provide an action plan for slow-moving inventory within the MRP area of responsibility.
- Support warehouse safety and quality programs
- Monitor import materials & sample requests and take actions to reduce scrap costs.
- Support all start of product launches with optimum inventory levels of raw materials.
- Monitor production forecast, adjusting inventory levels as required.
- Validate inter-warehouse transfers are correctly booked in SAP to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Other duties as needed.